Lake Chala Day Trip
Your Tanzanian tour and safari company in Arusha
Lake Chala Day Trip
Lake Chala is a caldera lake fed by clean, cold underground streams from Kilimanjaro Mountains, located in the border between Tanzania and Kenya.
Lake chala is renowned for its gloriously changing colors from deepest turquoise to emerald green to azure and all colors in between. Only an hour drive from bustling Moshi town, this place is ideal for a full day of relaxation.
Visiting this place you have a handful of options when it comes to engaging in activities, you can hike the forests surrounding the lake the picture-perfect countryside, kayaking, and swim in its sparkling waters.
Itinerary at a Glance
In the morning, drive to the lake and you will find yourself on the edge of the crater to see the wonderful views of the tropical forest and the lake. On the way to the lake, you are highly likely to see baboons. At the lake you can go canoeing, swimming, and hiking in the beautiful African nature. Your lunch will be served afterwards. On the way back to the hotel you will see Mt Kilimanjaro in all its glory
Includes the following:
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
Excludes the following:
- International flights(From/to home)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
Why Choose Us
Get your dream destination with us, Plan your Safari with one of the best team of Tanzania
Your Trusted Safari Guide
Dubu Adventures is a reliable Tanzanian safari tour specialist providing first-hand service with a personal touch that customize each and every trip to your own specific tastes, requirements and budget. We offer unique and peerless safaris in Tanzania including mt. Kilimanjaro climbing and Zanzibar beach vacations.