Your Tanzanian tour and safari company in Arusha
Before booking a flight to Tanzania a Tourist should have a Visa in hand, the easiest way to get a Tanzania Visa is to apply for it online, the processes are simple and, in the end, you will obtain a visa which will allow you to visit both Tanzania mainland and Zanzibar. All you need is to visit the immigration website I.e. www.immigration.go.tz and go to Visa section and fill the form.
After filling the form, you will make the payment which is $50 for non-US citizens and $100 for US citizens and then submit the form.
You will be notified about your application via the email address you provided during your application or you can track down your application on the status bar.
General Travel Information - Dubu Adventures
General Visa application Guidelines.
Applicants of Visa are strongly advised to read carefully the Visa Guidelines before making an application;
- Visa applicants are advised to make their applications through the Official Tanzania Immigration website (www.immigration.go.tz) ONLY and Not through any other links;
- Any applicant of Visa is assumed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions available on the Visa Portal and stipulated in the Disclaimer;
- Applicants must ensure that their passports have a validity of at least six months and at least one unused visa page before submitting their application;
- Applicant is expected to apply for a right category of visa. If the applicant is not sure about the type of visa, he/she requires, he/she is advised to seek guidance through the e-mail: email@example.com
- Visitors who wish to come for holiday or Tourism are advised to apply for Ordinary Visa. However, holders of American passports who come for holiday or tourism will have to apply for Multiple Entry Visa;
- Applicants who are Not Americans, and wish to apply for Multiple Visa are >strongly advised to read carefully and observe the requirements for Multiple Visa,
- Any Visa wrongly applied or which lacks sufficient attachment(s) may be rejected;
- No refund will be made in respect of any rejected visa application;
- The Visa applications will be processed within ten days; therefore, applicants are strongly advised to observe the stipulated time frame while making their applications;
- After making payments, applicants are required to wait for approval of their Visa before they start their journey, even If the stipulated time frame expires;
- Approval notifications will be sent to applicants’ e-mails If for any reason, the applicant does not receive Visa notification within the specified time, he is advised to access the Visa Grant Notification by checking the Status of their Visa Online;
- The Tanzania Immigration Services Department may give or withhold reasons for rejection of Visa to the applicant;
- Applicants whose nationals fall under Referral Visa category are not advised to book flight tickets or make payments for any reservations in Tanzania before they get approval for their Visa. Also, such applicants are advised to apply at least two months before their date of travel;
- The list of countries which fall under Referred Visa may change at any time; therefore, applicants are advised to review this list on our website from time to time.
- Visa regulations and conditions may be subject to change at any time without prior notification to the applicants.
What to Pack for Safari
- Long trousers
- Bathing suit
- T-shirt (5 depending on how often you want to change)
- Long sleeve shirts (light weight)
- Layering tanks
- Utility jacket
- Sports bra
- Casual dress
- Thermal underwear, gloves and warm hat (during May – Sept)
- Rain coat and rain trousers (During rainy season Mar – May and Oct – Dec)
- Sweater or fleece pullover to keep warm
- Simple shoes
- Sturdy boots or sandals
- Sun hat
- Sun glasses
- Yellow health card
- Ant-I malaria drugs
- Other prescriptions
- Hand sanitizer
- Extra batteries
- SD cards
- Tripod or sand bag
- Duffel bag
- Clear toiletry case
- Insect repellant
- First aid kit
- Sun screen for your skin especially during dry season (May to September)
- Flashlight or Headlamp
- Charger UK patent
- Power adopters
Why Choose Us
Get your dream destination with us, Plan your Safari with one of the best team of Tanzania
Your Trusted Safari Guide
Dubu Adventures is a reliable Tanzanian safari tour specialist providing first-hand service with a personal touch that customize each and every trip to your own specific tastes, requirements and budget. We offer unique and peerless safaris in Tanzania including mt. Kilimanjaro climbing and Zanzibar beach vacations.